Nugenix GH Boost is a natural growth hormone support supplement in a sticks pack. The product comes in sticks form, and is a relatively new format to deliver growth hormone boosting ingredients.
For various other hgh supplements forms, like pills, sprays, gels, homeopathic products and so on, you might want to read this guide on selecting best HGH products for anti-aging & bodybuilding.
Currently, based on its ingredients (which are only amino acids, one dopamine enhancer & one anti-somatostatin compound Alpha -GPC, I would rate Nugenix GH Boost HGH supplement , among top 10 of my comprehensive list of HGH products.) However, there are better products out there.
For more detailed analysis on the ingredients, I recommend you read 7 must have ingredients in an HGH supplement.
More About Nugenix GH-Boost
It is from the makers of the Nugenix male vitality line, which also offer male products like Testosterone booster, Estrogen regulator etc. GH Boost is focused on growth hormones, which affect various body functions, including muscle growth, energy, body composition, and more. GH Boost can also be bought from Amazon.com.
The product description claims the formula is made with “clinically validated ingredients to safely boost your GH (growth hormone) levels by over 100% in just 90 minutes.”
There are usually multiple flavors with drink supplements, but with Nugenix GH Boost, there is only one flavor – Tea-Berry Blast.
- GABA – 3000mg ( One of the most powerful amino acids to enhance growth hormone levels naturally alongside L-arginine is Gamma aminobutyric acid ,also known as GABA)
- L-Glutamine – 2000mg
- L-Lysine – 1500mg
- L-Arginine – 1500mg
- L-Ornithine – 400mg
- Glycine – 100mg
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract – 50mg ( Mucuna pruriens, also known as cowhage or the cow-itch plant, is a bean-like plant and its extracts have been known to increase cognitive functions. Used to treat Parkinson’s disease, extracts contain l-dopa amino acid. Typically used to increase dopamine levels, cowhage is provided in conjunction with special chemicals to prevent loss before it reaches the brain. Higher dopamine levels are linked to HGH. )
- A-GPC – 25mg ( Alpha GPC works via two mechanisms – Blocking somatostatin enzyme, just like Phosphatidyl Choline and by enhancing Dopamine levels.)
Pros & Cons
- Comes from a reputed company
- Positive user reviews
- Doesn’t contain ingredients like deer antler, colostrum etc.
- Doesn’t contain ingredient to regulate insulin levels like chromium. Chromium functions by assisting the hormone insulin in its functions of controlling blood glucose levels. This decreases the body’s need for “insulin” and lower insulin levels implies more HGH levels.
Conclusion: Bottomline on Nugenix GH-Boost
Ingredients-wise, this product is very similar to MHP Secretagogue-Gold HGH which is also a very good HGH product, that I list as #3 in recommended list of HGH products. You can compare the price of both these products, but I guess MHP Secretagogue-Gold HGH provides better value for money.
Another popular anti-aging supplement based on growth -hormone is Serovital, which currently doesn’t rank in my top 10 list.