Alpha Brain is a popular nootropic supplement that has been on the market since 2011. It is produced by Onnit, a company that specializes in natural supplements for cognitive enhancement. Alpha Brain claims to enhance focus, boost concentration, improve memory function, reduce stress and anxiety, support brain health, and promote alpha brain waves for ‘flow state’ focus.
## Pros & Cons
– Contains Bacopa monnieri, phosphatidylserine, and Alpha-GPC
– Doses extremely low in most important areas
– Leucine does nothing for cognitive performance
– Cat’s claw totally unproven
– Extremely expensive for such a weak formula
Alpha Brain contains several ingredients that are claimed to have a positive effect on cognitive functions. The ingredients are listed on the label as part of larger blends, so exact doses are unknown for many of the ingredients. Here is a quick overview of each ingredient and what they do:
– Vitamin B6 – essential for proper brain development and function.
– Bacopa monnieri – improves cognitive function and memory.
– Cat’s Claw Extract (ac-11) – antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
– Huperzia Serrata – improves memory function.
– L-alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC) – improves memory function and overall cognitive performance.
– Phosphatidylserine – improves cognitive function and memory.
– Oat straw extract – boosts cognitive function and mental clarity.
– L-Tyrosine – reduces stress and improves cognitive performance.
– L-Theanine – promotes relaxation and reduces anxiety.
– Onnit Flow Blend – a proprietary blend that includes L-tyrosine, L-theanine, and oat straw extract.
– Onnit Focus Blend – a proprietary blend that includes Alpha-GPC, Bacopa monnieri, and Huperzia Serrata.
– Onnit Fuel Blend – a proprietary blend that includes L-Leucine, Vinpocetine, and Pterostilbene.
For more information on the ingredients in Alpha Brain, including links to clinical studies, check out [this article](https://www.onnit.com/academy/alpha-brain-ingredients-clinical-studies/).
A link to clinical studies on these ingredients can be found on the Onnit website.
## User Reviews
We’ve gathered user reviews of Alpha Brain to help provide a broader picture of its effectiveness. Some of the most common feedback includes:
– Improved focus and concentration
– Better memory function
– Reduced stress and anxiety
– Enhanced brain health
– Mixed results in terms of achieving a ‘flow state’
## Comparison with Other Nootropics
When compared to other nootropics on the market, Alpha Brain falls short in terms of overall effectiveness and value for money. Other nootropics offer better dosages, more proven ingredients, and a better price point. Some popular nootropics that offer a more comprehensive formula include:
– Mind Lab Pro
– Qualia Mind
– Performance Lab Mind
Alpha Brain is an underwhelming nootropic that fails to live up to its claims of enhancing cognitive function. Its dosages are extremely low in many key areas, and the use of proprietary blends makes it difficult to determine the exact amount of each ingredient. Moreover, it is significantly more expensive than other, better-performing nootropics on the market. We recommend exploring other options if you’re looking for a more effective cognitive enhancer.
### How long does Alpha Brain last?
Alpha Brain typically lasts for around six hours after taking it, with effects peaking about two to three hours after consumption.
### Does Joe Rogan really use Alpha Brain?
Joe Rogan, a well-known advocate for Alpha Brain, has claimed to use it every day. However, given his financial stake in Onnit, it’s difficult to determine the veracity of this claim.
### Are there any side effects associated with Alpha Brain?
While Alpha Brain is generally considered safe for consumption, some users have reported mild side effects such as headaches and gastrointestinal distress. It is always advisable to consult a healthcare professional before adding a new supplement to your regimen.
Alpha Brain is a popular nootropic supplement in the market today that claims to enhance cognitive functions, improve memory, reduce stress and anxiety, and promote Alpha brain waves for a flow state of focus. In this Alpha Brain review, we’ll take a deep dive into Onnit Alpha Brain to determine if it really works and if it’s worth the hype and money.
## Comparison with Other Nootropics
Compared to other brain supplements on the market today, Alpha Brain is an underwhelming nootropic. It is weak, over-priced, and significantly more likely to cause side effects than the best nootropics on the market right now. The use of proprietary blends always means you’re being ripped off. There are obvious filler ingredients in here, and the dosages of the active ingredients are low. Better nootropics are out there for a lot less money than Alpha Brain!
Alpha Brain is an average nootropic supplement that is overpriced and does not live up to its claims. While it contains some ingredients that have been
Hey there! I just wanted to share my personal experience with Alpha Brain. While I didn’t experience any major increases in cognitive processing speed, I did notice some subtle improvements. Initially, I felt the same as always on my first morning taking it, but I continued taking one capsule with a cup of coffee about 30 minutes before breakfast for the next 14 days. I started feeling slightly sharper and more focused in the latter parts of the day, which helped me stay mentally energized throughout the afternoon.
After about 3 weeks of taking it, I noticed some improvements in executive function and verbal memory. My cognitive processing speed was very slightly accelerated, no doubt thanks to the daily Huperzia serrata and Alpha-GPC ramping up neural communication. I was able to remain in a state of intense focus for longer in the afternoon and even found myself entering a flow state at times while writing, editing, or reading scientific articles.
Between day 21 and day 30, I didn’t notice any major changes, but I did experience no side effects whatsoever throughout the full 30 days I was taking Alpha Brain.